This page provides some useful TensorFlow related videos that are available on YouTube.
- TensorFlow Dev Summit 2017 (below are some selected videos from the full playlist)
- Hands-on TensorBoard (TensorFlow Dev Summit 2017) — Here is a link to slides: https://gist.github.com/dandelionmane/4f02ab8f1451e276fea1f165a20336f1 One of the best talks on TensorFlow Dev Summit.
Join Dandelion Mané in this talk as they demonstrate all the amazing things you can do with TensorBoard. You’ll learn how to visualize your TensorFlow graphs, monitor training performance, and explore how your models represent your data.
- Distributed TensorFlow (TensorFlow Dev Summit 2017) — great talk.
- Sequence Models and the RNN API (TensorFlow Dev Summit 2017)
Google developers have added beam search and attention code in the nightlies; it’ll show up in TF v1.2. Right now the best documentation is still in the unit tests: https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/blob/master/tensorflow/contrib/seq2seq/python/kernel_tests/beam_search_decoder_test.py
Example code can be found in the unit tests in this directory: https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/blob/master/tensorflow/contrib/seq2seq/python/kernel_tests/
- Wide & Deep Learning: Memorization + Generalization with TensorFlow (TensorFlow Dev Summit 2017) — Great! The concepts of memorization and generalization have been explained superbly. It is fascinating that what we can achieve when the concepts are used together. It’s like how genetics features are decided for a to-be-born baby. Most from parents, and a few mutation.
- Serving Models in Production with TensorFlow Serving (TensorFlow Dev Summit 2017)
- Integrating Keras & TensorFlow: The Keras workflow, expanded (TensorFlow Dev Summit 2017)