This page lists selected posts from Daniil’s blog about TensorFlow, machine learning, and computer vision.
- Fully Convolutional Networks (FCNs) for Image Segmentation (Jan 23, 2017)
- Image Segmentation framework based on Tensorflow and TF-Slim library (GitHub repo) – up-to-date
- Image Segmentation with Tensorflow using CNNs and Conditional Random Fields (Dec 18, 2016)
- Upsampling and Image Segmentation with Tensorflow and TF-Slim (Nov 22, 2016) – this posts tells how to accomplish segmentation with labels.
- Image Classification and Segmentation with Tensorflow and TF-Slim (Oct 30, 2016)
- Tfrecords Guide (Dec 21, 2016) – this post is pretty good, it has example about extract object boundary from images.