This page lists some awesome applications using machine learning and deep learning techniques.
- DeepMind AI Reduces Google Data Centre Cooling Bill by 40%
- Bringing artificial intelligence to the factory floor (December 21, 2017)
- Meet the robot that passed a college class on philosophy and love (December 21, 2017)
- Retail jobs decline as Amazon’s robot army grows (December 4, 2017)
- Learn about Google Cloud Machine Learning
- Powerful Image Analysis
Google Cloud Vision API enables you to understand the content of an image by encapsulating powerful machine learning models in an easy to use REST API. It quickly classifies images into thousands of categories (e.g. “sailboat”, “Eiffel Tower”), detects individual objects and faces within images, and finds and reads printed words contained within images.
- Powerful Text Analysis
Google Natural Language API reveals the structure and meaning of text by offering powerful machine learning models in an easy to use REST API. You can use it to extract information about people, places, events and much more, mentioned in text documents, news articles or blog posts. You can also use it to understand sentiment about your product on social media or parse intent from customer conversations happening in a call center or a messaging app.
VIEW CLOUD NATURAL LANGUAGE API
- Large Scale Machine Learning Service
Google Cloud ML makes it easy for you to build sophisticated, large scale machine learning models that cover a broad set of scenarios from building sophisticated regression models to image classification. It is portable, fully managed, and integrated with other Google Cloud Data platform products such as Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud Dataflow, and Google Cloud Datalab so you can easily train your models.
Applications (based on images)
- Updating Google Maps with Deep Learning and Street View (Wednesday, May 03, 2017 on Google Research Blog)
But automatically creating addresses for Google Maps is not enough — additionally we want to be able to provide navigation to businesses by name. In 2015, we published “Large Scale Business Discovery from Street View Imagery”, which proposed an approach to accurately detect business store-front signs in Street View images. However, once a store front is detected, one still needs to accurately extract its name for it to be useful — the model must figure out which text is the business name, and which text is not relevant. We call this extracting “structured text” information out of imagery. It is not just text, it is text with semantic meaning attached to it.
- Detecting diabetic eye disease with machine learning
- Image Analysis Using Tensor Flow (May 27, 2016, mentioned TensorFlow applications in this post)
Applications (based on text)
======See websites below for more deep learning based applications
- Deep Learning Gallery — a curated list of awesome deep learning projects
- Colormind — a color scheme generator that uses deep learning. It can learn color styles from photographs, movies, and popular art. (Colormind API — Colormind has a REST API. The API allows you to access all the features that you see on Colormind.io. )
======Deep learning related news
- TOP 5 KEY AREAS: DEEP LEARNING IN RETAIL & ADVERTISING (pdf)
- What do deep neural networks understand of fractals ? (pdf)