This page lists some great blogs I found while I cultivate in my deep learning garden.
have good posts intro to TensorFlow usages
- Pete Warden‘s blog(a pretty good blog) – I like the motto on his blog: Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
- TensorFlow for Poets & TensorFlow for Mobile Poets (pretty good basic intro to TensorFlow image classification usage)
- Other selected good posts
- Machine Learning Mastery by Jason Brownlee (selected good posts, esp. those posts under tags: Deep Learning, Machine Learning Algorithms, and Start Machine Learning, Machine Learning Process, Python Machine Learning, Algorithms From Scratch)
covers good posts from deep learning and machine learning algorithms to step to step tech guides.
- ’s ( ) and Chris Olah’s ( ) blogs are great for learning more about RNNs, LSTMs, and practical applications of Deep Learning. Chris Olah’s blogpost on backprop ( ) to be a great read.
- Daniil’s blog (a blog about TensorFlow, machine learning, and computer vision) (selected good posts, his github about TensorFlow applications.)
- WILDML- AI, DEEP LEARNING, NLP (selected good posts, his reinforcement learning GitHub repo)
- Kwan-Yuet‘s Blog: Everything about Data Analytics
- analyticsvidhya – machine learning category
- Yves Peirsman‘s blog (NLP)
- The Yhat Blog (machine learning, data science, engineering)
- Simply Statistics
- VARIANCE EXPLAINED
- Dr. Andy Thomas’s great tutorial: Python TensorFlow Tutorial – Build a Neural Network (pdf). You will get a pretty good sense of how TensorFlow works. If you have played with machine learning and TensorFlow for a while, I recommend reading his tips and tricks post (pdf). Check here for his GitHub repo for all the code involved on his blog. (selected good posts.)
- AcadGild Blog
- Ritchie Ng’s machine learning blog.
- Medium (NLP, DL , ML, TF)